A Lot of us have dreamt of starting our own YouTube channels. If you have taken the leap, but are not seeing many results, this list will help you greatly to get your first few subscribers. If you are trying to download YouTube videos, visit this site to convert. Here is a list of great tips for YouTube newbies.
1. Use all of the tips that YouTube provides via the creators hub.
2. Check social media like twitter and Instagram to see what is trending right now!
3. Be yourself, no one likes a phony. Fakers often get booed off the site if the viewers aren’t happy with what they see.
4. You should try to make great content instead of become successful. Build it and they will come.
5. Try to stand out from other youtubers by creating unique content.
6. Practice your editing, as often as you can afford.
7. Shorter videos are better for smaller channels.
8. You should try to get at least 10 awesome videos uploaded before promoting your channel, this will give visitors more content to view.
9. The more you upload, the higher YouTube will place you in their search algorithms.
10. Declare an upload schedule so people know when you are going to upload.
11. Great titles and descriptions are what draw people to videos.
12. Try to be creative when asking people to subscribe. No one likes self-promoting.
13. Thumbnails are just as important to get views as titles and descriptions.
14. Visit this site to convert your favorite videos into mp4 files.
15. Always respond to any comments or tweets on your social media channels and YouTube. This will help you build a loyal following.
16. Collaborating with other creators is one of the best ways to boost your channels views.
17. Be consistent with your content, don’t just upload something random and never talk about it again.